All products are on SALE!
Head - $750 plus $25 S&H
Extension - $350 plus $30 S&H
Combo - $900 plus $40 S&H
Please go to "SPECS and PRODUCTS" to order
Premier Guitar reviews the new PRO-18 Vacuum Tube Amplifier...
Griff Hamlin introduces the new PRO-18 Vacuum Tube Amplifier
Nace Amps announces the new
PRO-18 Vacuum Tube Guitar Amplifier with many new features.
- The PRO-18 is an original design from a blank sheet of paper and is not a knockoff of someone else’s design. This is not a “me too” amp! Create your own unique sound usually without pedals.
- New: A True Variable Power Output Control. A front panel control, not a switch, that can vary the output power from 1W to 18W * and all points in between and maintain the same tone settings of the amplifier. Now you have a practice amp and a stage amp in one amp. Pat. Pending.
- New: Front panel AC ON/OFF
- New: Front Panel standby switch
- New: High and Low impedance input front panel jacks. Now you can easily daisy chain multiple amps or use the low input to add recorded rhythm from your IPhone, IPad, or other portable device. Two guitars can play through the same amp.
- New: Back Panel 1/4 jack boost control. Rhythm to lead level boost with external foot switch. Use in conjunction with the gain and/or Variable Power controls to set levels
- New: Back Panel 1/4 effects loop. FX send and FX return. Ideal for pedals that you don’t want distorted with the amps front end.
- New: Back Panel 1/4 jack record out. Balanced and unbalanced. Emulate the SPL of Celestion 12” Greenback. Removes the hassle, expense, and guess work out of mic’ing a speaker to get to that “sweet spot”.
- Tubes: 1 - 12AX7 preamp, 1 - 12AT7 phase splitter 2 - EL84 power tubes
- Front panel V-pwr, Reverb, Bass, Treble, Master Volume, Gain controls
- Back Panel 4, 8, and 16 ohm outputs
- Back Panel 1/4 jack to turn the reverb on and off with external foot switch.
- Reliability is backed by a ten year guarantee. Please refer to the “Specs and Products” tab for full details.